Win your husband back
Signs That Your Ex Wants You Back…Click Here
You just got separated or divorced. You want to win your husband back not only for the kids’ sake but also yours. Do understand though that this is going to be really tough. But don’t despair; the good news is that as long as you follow a devised and a well thought of plan, a good 90% are getting back their husbands successfully whatever the issues were that broke them in the first place.
But if you rush in without a strategy, patience, or persistence, then be ready to fall into the 90% who lose their husbands entirely without properly understanding why they lost them at all.
It’s always possible to rekindle an old flame, especially with marriages that involved a great true love in the first place. It does mean that yes, getting back is still possible, provided that you have a proper course of action.
You will need to arrange a first date with your husband. Make sure it won’t be too obvious that you’re desperate; make it sound really casual. If there is a possibility of him backing out, try the second attempt to either bring back his stuff, or talk about custody and or support arrangements, just make sure it will all be casual and totally without the drama.
Follow these steps below when you succeed in getting him your first date:
1. Make it very, very short and sweet. Make sure it won’t last an hour; it has to be less than an hour because any hour longer will ruin your perfect chance and timing. Do it on a breakfast or lunch date and never on a dinner.
2. Never initiate conversations of over-analyzing what went wrong. You are not here to reopen old wounds. It will ruin your chances especially if you do it on a first date. If he does, then sweetly explain that you are both not here to talk about the hurts and it’s best to move past for a better friendship that you both need.
3. This first date is meant to be positive and at all means, light hearted. Never talk about anything sad, hurtful or desperate. Show him how thankful you are for him agreeing to do this lunch date with you.
4. Never say anything that will make him jealous. This is a big NO. Don’t go off to the other side of extreme by seducing him or flirting with him. This will just backfire on your plans and it will just put him off.
5. Crack lighthearted jokes, catch up, have the good ol’ fun! Always keep it relaxed, light-hearted, and positive.
Men will always be attached to those who are fun to be with, so you should be one too. Allow your bond to rebuild positively since this will guarantee you starting from the right foot. Remember that you shared so many things during your relationship, so you might as well use it to your advantage.
Remember the strict rule of keeping your date to 1 hour or less no matter how much fun you’re having. Never suggest a second date – let him do that and he will only do that if he had so much fun that he wants to have it again. If he does, congratulations. If not, just wait and always veer away from appearing too desperate.
Incoming search terms for this page:
- how to win your husband back (1063)
- how to win back your husband (756)
- how to get rid of the other woman (540)
- how to get your husband back from the other woman (428)
- how to get my husband back from the other woman (363)
- how to get your husband back (358)
- how to win your husband back from the other woman (307)
- how to win my husband back from the other woman (306)
- how to get husband back from other woman (232)
- how to get your ex husband back from the other woman (216)
Have you seen the secret page yet? -Click Here